Skilled Visas

Skilled Visas

This visa allows invited workers with skills in demand in Australia, to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia.

Skilled Independent visa subclass 189

Must have a skill that is in demand in Australia. It could be professional – such as Engineers, IT professionals, Surveyors, or trade skill workers – such as electricians, plumbers, cooks, etc. Jobs such as general workers, drivers, cleaners, etc will not meet the skill migration criteria. All applicants must have relevant English qualifications. You must be below 45 years old.

Points tested stream

You need a minimum of 65 points – for your age, qualifications, work experience, English ability, marital status, etc. This visa lets invited workers with skills Australia need, to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia.

  • stay in Australia permanently
  • work and study in Australia
  • enrol in Australia’s public health care scheme, Medicare
  • travel to and from Australia for 5 years
  • if eligible, become an Australian citizen

Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)

This visa is sponsored by Australian State based on the skills the individual State requires. It is a permanent visa.

Other Skilled Visas

  • Skilled-Recognised Graduate visa subclass 476
  • Skilled Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 489)
  • Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
  • Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
  • Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)

Consult Us Now!

Need immigration assistance?
Please book an appointment with our qualified experienced consultants.
*Consultation Fee applies.

    Interested Visa Type

    1. Do you possess a degree or trade qualification?
    2. Are you below the age of 40?

    1. Are you outside of your country?
    2. Do you fear harm from your government?

    Do you have funds of at least AU$50,000 for course fees and living expenses for a year?

    1. Are you currently doing any business?
    2. Type of business and have you been doing more than 2 years?
    3. Is the turnover more than AU$750,000 a year?
    4. Do you have any personal and business assets of more than AU$2.5 million.

    Is your spouse (Husband/Wife) is a citizen of Australia?

    Do you have more than half your children in Australia?

    1. Do you have a regular income in your country?
    2. Do you have enough funds to spend while in Australia?
    3. Do you genuinely intend to visit Australia temporarily?

    Have you recently graduated with a degree from an Australian Institution?

    1. Have been on a permanent residency for at least a year?
    2. Have you lived in Australia for at least 4 years?

    Country of Citizenship

    Current Country of Residence

    Marital Status

    Scroll to Top