In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
The Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Disclaimer Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers. This company is registered in Australia and the company’s Australian Business number is 32 130 875 416.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All Consultation Fees must be paid in full to AUM via its payment’s options/methods prior to consultations (“Consultations” or “Appointments”) being scheduled or taking place.
- AUM reserves the right to refrain you from attending an Appointment in case payment has not been made and/or successfully approved/confirmed by the due date.
- Consultation Fees are pre-established financial outlays that are non-negotiable.
- Should you, for any reason, be required to cancel and/or reschedule your Appointment, you will need to provide AUM with, at least, forty-eight (48) hour’s notice.
- Failure to comply with item 4 may result in refunds not being granted by AUM, if requested.
- Should you, for any reason, be required to cancel your appointment, you will only be entitled to a refund upon sending AUM a formal request (via email), and provided that you meet with AUM’s Refund Policy (as outlined in items 7 to 14 of these Terms and Conditions).
- Should, for any reason, AUM be required to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you will only be entitled to a refund upon sending AUM a formal request (via email).
- Any refund requests and/or claims you make will be individually assessed by AUM.
- AUM reserves the right not to issue you refunds in case you fail to comply with any of the provisions set under these Terms and Conditions.
- AUM will make all reasonable efforts to provide you with a full refund of Consultation Fees paid, should your Appointment be cancelled and request for such refund be sent to AUM Migration, in accordance with items 4 to 7.
- No refunds will be made available after your Consultation has taken place, whether you have attended to it or not.
- In light of item 11, should you fail to attend your appointment for any reason and fail to cancel or reschedule it in accordance with item 4, a refund will not be likewise made available.
- In accordance with item 12, absences will not be subject to discounts, refunds, credit or transfer of dates or times under any circumstances. The same applies in case you are late to your Consultation.
- Upon completing the enquiry form, AUM will review your request and contact via email within 48 hours to schedule an appointment
- Upon confirmation of the appointment date and time, AUM will send an email containing a secure payment link for the consultation fee – after which it will be automatically canceled, should you fail to make the corresponding payment or should AUM be unable to confirm your payment within this twenty-four (24) hour grace period. As a result, should AUM be unable to verify your payment in time, your Consultation will be automatically cancelled and you will have to reschedule it.